Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

Welcome to my first ever blog post! Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Let me start by giving thanks to my wonderful boyfriend, Laurent, for seeing me for who I am and to my family for always supporting my creative spirit.

I'm starting this blog in an attempt to share my creative insight to those in need of a little artistic guidance. What can I offer you may ask? I can offer project ideas for your home, yourself, and others with a whimsical flare and a handmade touch. I like to invent in many mediums like jewelry, painting, interior decorating, and floral design to name a few.

Recently I've really jumped into pursuing my jewelry line, Of the Earth Jewelry, while holding down a full-time job as a Speech-Language Pathologist. There's not much time for anything else, but I manage. I just keep looking at the BIG PICTURE...happiness. I take it one day at a time and continuously ask myself, "what makes you happy?" Being creative and sharing my ideas with others makes me happy (among other things like my cuddly little doggies sitting in my lap). More to come on my pursuit to happiness....

Happy Thanksgiving!

~Randee

No comments:

Post a Comment